Newborn clothes...with a newborn in them!

Yesterday I spent the day with my cousin's adorable Baby Girl (and her parents), who is just under three weeks old. I had brought some of my creations in her size to take some pictures. So nice to see my creations with an actual baby in them... much better than my old plastic doll!





In the upcycled white dress. It's still a little too big for her, but just as cute.






Organic cotton knit ensemble



What a little doll!






This Baby Girl is such a little doll! She didn't fuss once even if we kept changing and photographing her. Thank you, Baby Girl! I look forward to seeing you grow up!

Commentaires

  1. Great! Nice blog ,Its really amazing Post. your pictures explain your thoughts. Thanks for sharing useful information of Online shopping kids malaysia.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire