I'm still here!

Hi! sorry it's been two weeks since I've posted anything. I've been busy with my training as a doula, which is coming to it's end very soon. In a week or two I will be able to call myself a proper doula. I've also been reading a lot of Ina May Gaskin's books because I'm seriously thinking of going to The Farm in tennessee to take her ''midwife assistant'' workshop. I've also written a few more articles on my doula blog (in french).

 I have been knitting and sewing a bit even so, but not as much as I wanted to. Here's what I've been doing:

This is a 12 month size romper made with organic cotton yarn. I started it last summer and kept starting new projects it, so it's been waiting around unfinished for months. I finally decided to finish it and I think it's adorable. It has little buttons on the shoulders and some more between the legs. At first I wanted to make all the ribbed borders in blue, but I ran out of yarn and had to use the white. 

Some knitted pants made with fair trade hand-dyed merino in a 1-3 mth size. Adorable, isn't it?

And here is the progress on my beaded belt. It's half done now, but I must admit, it could have been long finished by now, since I've been very lazy with it lately. I'll resume working on it as soon as I finish the pants. Let's just hope I get to finish it before my Astorias arrive!

For now, I'll put everything down and enjoy the fabulous weather we've been having here lately.

À la prochaine!

Commentaires