Some knitting

Hi! First I have an announcement to make: I an now a real Doula! I recently completed my basic training and can start getting real clients!! I love knitting and sewing, but my real passion is about how we bring new babies into the world. Thee process itself is beautiful, but all the issues surrounding the way we treat birth on our society are really close to my heart. I hope I will be able to make a difference in the way we birth and help expectant couples to have the best bitrhing experience possible and bring their babies into the world in a peaceful and loving manner. It's really fascinating to be part of and witness such a beautiful process. I can't wait until my own turn comes :) Until then, I use my spare time to carry on with my sewing and knitting! Here are a few of the things I have been working on recently:

These are a little matching set of merino knitted pants and a little hat. They're in a 0-3 mth size.

Baby bootees in SeaWool


This bunch of newborn hats will be part of my work as a Doula. I intend to give a hand knitted hat to every baby I will help bring out into the world. I made these with a very soft yarn made of bamboo and pearl extract. 

Commentaires