Jane Austen Festival, Highclere, Harry Potter and Derbyshire: England trip 2016!

HI! So I'm back from my trip to England and my third Jane Austen Festival! I was glad to see my English friends again and take part in this lovely festival. I also did a few other visits like the Harry Potter Studios, Highclere Castle, and a few sites in Derbyshire.  So here are a few pictures in no particular order. I will make another post soon to show off my two new outfits: my fairy costume and my new peach Regency dress. 

Me at Highclere (AKA Downton Abbey)

with my friend M at the Regency promenade in our matching Regency outfits!




Meeting Adrian Lukis (AKA Wickam in 1995 Pride and Prejudice) He's so tall!!

Dyrham Park (Allenham in 2008 Sense and Sensibility)


Fairy picnic! 

At the Bath Fashion museum. I got to participate in a study group and handle real Regency dresses!!

At Prior Park

Dumbledore's office

Platform 9 3/4 with my friend S from Laughing With Lizzie and her sister


My favorite part of the visit!

Dove Dale in Derbyshire

In the Peak District National Park


On top of Mam Tor


Jane Austen's house in Chawton




Farthingale's Ball



Chattsworth (Pemberley in 2005 Pride and Prejudice)

Mr Darcy's bust (the notice in front of him says ''Do not kiss''!)

Doing my best shocked Elizabeth Bennett in Haddon Hall (Lambton Inn in 2005 Pride and Prejudice)

Inside Sudbury hall (inside of Pemberley in 1995 Pride and Prejudice) We also visited Lyme Park which was the outside but I do not have the pictures yet. 


Commentaires